10th Annual Parker Family-Owned Business Symposium
October 21, 2016
Sandia Resort & Casino
Dr. Sherri Noxel is the Director of the Austin Family Business Program at Oregon State University where she teaches Family Business Management and a ten-week course that focuses on the opportunities and the problems characteristic of family businesses: entrepreneurship, management succession, transfer of ownership, mixing family and business roles, family conflicts, personnel issues, non-family employees, and outside advisors.
Board Chair, Kansas City Federal Reserve
"Impact of Family Owned Business on the New Mexico Economy"
- Vickie R. Wilcox, Esq., Wilcox Law Firm, P.C.
- Randy Royster, President & CEO, Albuquerque Community Foundation
- Kevin Yearout, CEO Yearout Mechanical
- Moderated by Douglas Brown, Dean Emeritus Anderson School of Management
Exit Strategies in Succession Planning
- James R. Hamill, CPA, Ph.D., Tax Director at Reynolds, Hix & Co. and Visiting Professor, UNM Anderson
- Gary Oppedahl, Director of Economic Development, City of Albuquerque
- George Boerigter, Chairman & Founder SoundOff Signal
- Moderated by James M. Parker, Esq., Modrall Sperling Law Firm
Department of Labor Overtime Rule
Alice Kilborn, JD, Kilborn Consulting, LLC for DOL